Week 2: Hello everyone!


Week 2: Hello everyone! - January 29. 2019

Hello everyone!
From me and my District here at the MTC. The last week has been... long. I'm partially joking but it has been a bit difficult. My companion Elder LeSueur and I have had quite a few learning and growing experiences. We have had the privilege of meeting with three people who are interested in the gospel/church. We get to teach two new people a week. It's been an amazing experience to get to know each of them. We had great progress with the first man we met and taught. He was definitely not a member. His name is Spencer, and by the third discussion he had committed to obeying the ten commandments, law of chastity, and the word of wisdom. He said he was going  to church with his roommates last Sunday and that he would to pray to know if Joseph Smith was a real prophet of God. I have real hope that he will be willing to be baptized soon! 



We have classes, devotionals and gym time most days. Temple walks on Sundays and we get to go in on Tuesdays. 

I don't know if I've already said this but it's worth saying. There are eleven people in my District; six Elders and five sisters. Elder Lesueur, Elder Ellis, Elder Holman, Elder Stringer, Elder McDonald, and me. Then there's Sister Egan, Sister Roush, Sister Church, Sister Miller, and Sister Male. They are all amazing people with incredible testimonies. I have learned so much from my companion and the others in my District. They've helped me through some tough times. 

We went for a temple walk on Sunday with our District. We took pictures and had a great time seeing some old friends. 

This has been the best experience of my life. Anyone who is thinking about serving a mission should talk to the missionaries in their area, as well as their bishop. And then pray about it. Because this is amazing! I have never felt the Holy Ghost more consistently or constantly than here at the MTC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will's MTC Address:
Elder William Adam Witt 
FEB04 NE-OMA 
2005 N 900 E Unit 232 
Provo UT 84602 

Email:wwitt@myldsmail.net 

Elder Witt can check his email daily, but can only write back on Tuesdays. Feel free to send him an email whenever you can take a moment. He loves it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: P-Day emails!!