Week 1: P-Day emails!!

Will's MTC Address:
Elder William Adam Witt 
FEB04 NE-OMA 
2005 N 900 E Unit 232 
Provo UT 84602 

Email:wwitt@myldsmail.net 

Elder Witt can check his email daily, but can only write back on Tuesdays. Feel free to send him an email whenever you can take a moment. He loves it!!

This first week Will sent lots of emails to lots of people, but not one comprehensive email to everyone. This is a patchwork of his emails to let you know what we knew after we all shared our correspondence. :)

Some background info to Brian's email: As we were going to lunch the Wednesday he went into the MTC, we noticed that Will's new suit coat didn't match the pants. We didn't have time to exchange it, so after we delivered him to the MTC, we went to Mr. Mac and got the correct suit coat. While there, I got a call from Will(?!) and we realized he had forgotten to give us his phone. We got the new coat, which we delivered to the front desk. Will was to bring the wrong suit coat to the front desk with his phone and then we'd pick it up once they told us it was there.

Hey Brian! things are going pretty well, I gave my second suit coat to the front desk and ... my phone. I'm doing good things. I have had a spiritual experience every day this week. The first two days were really good but I struggled a lot on Friday - Sunday. I was feeling unworthy and like I wasn't good enough however I had many spiritual experiences that helped me to realize that God does care about me and knows exactly what I'm going through. 

I do know that the atonement is real. I had an experience today as I was in the temple. I was feeling anxious and like I wasn't supposed to be there when I remembered that that emotion [guilt] is one of the ones that Satan uses to tempt you to not do righteous or worthy things. I then prayed to God to help me to give me peace and I got It, for a few minutes. Then the thought came to me; William, either the atonement applies to you or it's not real, you have repented and you are worthy to be in my house. But you must choose, do you believe that the atonement is real or is this all just a sham? I know that the atonement applies to you and to me. And that I am a worthy messenger of our loving Father in Heaven. Called by Him to preach his word. I love you Brian 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Moma! First off, I love you! I'm so sorry I emailed you last, but I had a hard time collecting my thoughts. I emailed Brian with a list of things that I'm conscience of. I can receive emails at any time during the week but I can only reply on P-days so please email me whenever you want to cause it's one of my guilty pleasures here haha. 

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to say. Know that I love you and that we have a loving Heavenly Father who wants only the best for us. The Lord Jesus Christ is our savior and He is the redeemer of the world. He is our loving guide back to the Father who dwells in Heaven. As we draw closer to Him and take upon ourselves Christ's character and listen to the Holy Ghost we will become truly converted to Jesus Christ and this gospel. 

Please tell BJ that I miss him and that he has a caring Father in Heaven that loves him deeply. Tell him that as he reads the scriptures and prays every morning and night that he will come to love God and that he can have a very real connection/relationship between the creator of reality (BJ's literal Father of his soul) and himself. God is real and I bear witness that if we turn our lives over to Him we will find so many reasons to love the brothers and sisters of our souls. Our burdens will be bearable and light, like the Nephites of old. 



This is a picture that his teacher sent on Thursday--MTC Day 1. Will's companion is the first Elder on the left, Elder LeSueur, who is from Washington, Utah. It sure made my mama heart happy to see him so happy!




Got this picture from a random stranger--thank goodness for Good Samaritans!! Elders Witt and LeSueur in front of the Provo Temple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Hello everyone!